IS A RECONDITIONED
ENGINE RIGHT FOR US?
- If repair of your existing engine will be costly
- Your engine has significant damage e.g to the engine block
- Your Engine is frequently experiencing problems
- Your engine is no longer manufactured
- You need to avoid engine downtime
- You want to improve your engine condition and performance
- Your Engine has reached end of life
100% DYNO TESTED
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
SHORT LEAD TIME
12 MONTH WARRANTY
Get a Free Quote
Our technical team will answer any questions about your customised request.
- Yes, all Diesel Engines for all the brands we serve (Doosan, Cummins, Dressta, komatsu, CAT, Liebherr, Volvo, Hyundai, Perkins, Case iH, Ford, John Deere, Deutz, DAF, MAN, Scania, Mercedes-Benz) are provided with a Warranty as standard. Our technicians will also be available to guide you with any queries or questions.
- When the engine reconditioning process is carried out by suitably experienced technicians, the reconditioned/remanufactured engine will perform comparable to if not, superior to the new engine.
- All our Reconditioned diesel engines are Dyno tested and performance guaranteed
- Yes there are various options available.
- You may return your existing diesel engine core to us and we will replace the required components/parts and return the reconditioned engine back to you.
- We can provide a reconditioned engine in line with the serial number given on your existing engine.
- Yes, a reconditioned diesel engine is definitely the more cost effective choice when comparing to purchasing the same brand new engine. On average, you can expect to save as much as 50% when choosing a reconditioned engine option.
- In addition, our reconditioned engines have a shorter lead time and thus, you potentially save on down time costs while your heavy equipment (dozer, excavator,…) is out of use/under maintenance.
- We can provide your reconditioned Diesel Engine for all brands (Doosan, Cummins, Dressta, komatsu, CAT, Liebherr, Volvo, Hyundai, Perkins, Case iH, Ford, John Deere, Deutz, DAF, MAN, Scania, Mercedes-Benz) within 14 days.
- A long block engine is an engine sub-assembly that consists of the assembled short block, crankshaft, cylinder head, camshaft and valve train. A long block does not include fuel system, electrical, intake, and exhaust components, as well as other components
- A short block engine is an engine sub-assembly comprising the portion of the cylinder block below the head gasket but above the oil pan.
- Yes, as standard all of our reconditioned diesel engines are dyno tested before shipping to the customer.
- We strongly recommend that you check the specific importation requirements for the Country you will purchase the reconditioned diesel engine for. Requirements are related to specific paperwork requirements and ensuring that the Engine meets applicable emissions standards of the time when the Engine was originally built. You may read more information via https://www.braumillerlaw.com/importation-overview-of-nonroad-used-engines-engine-cores/ and by crosschecking your own Countries specific importation guidelines
- Yes we can provide a wide variety of quality reconditioned parts such as reconditioned pumps, valves, turbocharges, transmissions and related items
- New, genuine spare parts are also available.
- We serve most of the major brands serving the construction, truck & bus and agriculture industries
- Our brands include: Doosan, Cummins, Dressta, komatsu, CAT, Liebherr, Volvo, Hyundai, Perkins, Case iH, Ford, John Deere, Deutz, DAF, MAN, Scania, Mercedes-Benz, Cummins Fleetguard and more!
- We provide parts, components and Engines for heavy equipment and earth moving machinery used in the Construction Industry, Agriculture Industry and Trucking & Bus.
- Our product categories include:-
- Industrial Diesel Engines (New, Used, Reconditioned/Remanufactured, Long Block Engines, Short Block Engines)
- Parts (Cylinder Heads & Blocks, Crankshafts, fuel system, turbo, cooling system, piston, bearings, gaskets, belts, filters, discs and more.)
- Small Parts (Wipers, Piston Seals, Rod Seals, Rotary Seals, Pneumatic seals, Guide rings, Back Up rings and more.)
- Consumables (full range of Cummins Filtration Products – ‘Fleetguard’)
- Yes we have 100% genuine parts, reconditioned parts and aftermarket parts for heavy equipment used in construction and agriculture in addition to trucks and buses. These are readily available depending on your preference.
NEW INDUSTRIAL DIESEL ENGINES. RECONDITIONED DIESEL ENGINES. REMANUFACTURED DIESEL ENGINES
Construction & Mining Heavy Equipment Diesel Engines & Engine Parts. Industrial & Marine Diesel Engines & Engine Parts, Power generators & Marine Engine parts. Agriculture Diesel Engines & Parts.
Bulldozers. Excavators. Backhoe Loaders. Wheel Loaders. Motor-graders. Spare Parts