IS A RECONDITIONED
ENGINE RIGHT FOR US?
- If repair of your existing engine will be costly
- Your engine has significant damage e.g to the engine block
- Your Engine is frequently experiencing problems
- Your engine is no longer manufactured
- You need to avoid engine downtime
- You want to improve your engine condition and performance
- Your Engine has reached end of life
100% DYNO TESTED
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
SHORT LEAD TIME
12 MONTH WARRANTY
- Yes, all Diesel Engines for all the brands we serve (Doosan, Cummins, Dressta, komatsu, CAT, Liebherr, Volvo, Hyundai, Perkins, Case iH, Ford, John Deere, Deutz, DAF, MAN, Scania, Mercedes-Benz) are provided with a Warranty as standard. Our technicians will also be available to guide you with any queries or questions.
- When the engine reconditioning process is carried out by suitably experienced technicians, the reconditioned/remanufactured engine will perform comparable to if not, superior to the new engine.
- All our Reconditioned diesel engines are Dyno tested and performance guaranteed
- Yes there are various options available.
- You may return your existing diesel engine core to us and we will replace the required components/parts and return the reconditioned engine back to you.
- We can provide a reconditioned engine in line with the serial number given on your existing engine.
- Yes, a reconditioned diesel engine is definitely the more cost effective choice when comparing to purchasing the same brand new engine. On average, you can expect to save as much as 50% when choosing a reconditioned engine option.
- In addition, our reconditioned engines have a shorter lead time and thus, you potentially save on down time costs while your heavy equipment (dozer, excavator,…) is out of use/under maintenance.
- We can provide your reconditioned Diesel Engine for all brands (Doosan, Cummins, Dressta, komatsu, CAT, Liebherr, Volvo, Hyundai, Perkins, Case iH, Ford, John Deere, Deutz, DAF, MAN, Scania, Mercedes-Benz) within 14 days.
- A long block engine is an engine sub-assembly that consists of the assembled short block, crankshaft, cylinder head, camshaft and valve train. A long block does not include fuel system, electrical, intake, and exhaust components, as well as other components
- A short block engine is an engine sub-assembly comprising the portion of the cylinder block below the head gasket but above the oil pan.
- Yes, as standard all of our reconditioned diesel engines are dyno tested before shipping to the customer.
- We strongly recommend that you check the specific importation requirements for the Country you will purchase the reconditioned diesel engine for. Requirements are related to specific paperwork requirements and ensuring that the Engine meets applicable emissions standards of the time when the Engine was originally built. You may read more information via https://www.braumillerlaw.com/importation-overview-of-nonroad-used-engines-engine-cores/ and by crosschecking your own Countries specific importation guidelines
- Yes we can provide a wide variety of quality reconditioned parts such as reconditioned pumps, valves, turbocharges, transmissions and related items
- New, genuine spare parts are also available.
- We serve most of the major brands serving the construction, truck & bus and agriculture industries
- Our brands include: Doosan, Cummins, Dressta, komatsu, CAT, Liebherr, Volvo, Hyundai, Perkins, Case iH, Ford, John Deere, Deutz, DAF, MAN, Scania, Mercedes-Benz, Cummins Fleetguard and more!
- We provide parts, components and Engines for heavy equipment and earth moving machinery used in the Construction Industry, Agriculture Industry and Trucking & Bus.
- Our product categories include:-
- Industrial Diesel Engines (New, Used, Reconditioned/Remanufactured, Long Block Engines, Short Block Engines)
- Parts (Cylinder Heads & Blocks, Crankshafts, fuel system, turbo, cooling system, piston, bearings, gaskets, belts, filters, discs and more.)
- Small Parts (Wipers, Piston Seals, Rod Seals, Rotary Seals, Pneumatic seals, Guide rings, Back Up rings and more.)
- Consumables (full range of Cummins Filtration Products – ‘Fleetguard’)
- Yes we have 100% genuine parts, reconditioned parts and aftermarket parts for heavy equipment used in construction and agriculture in addition to trucks and buses. These are readily available depending on your preference.
NEW INDUSTRIAL DIESEL ENGINES. RECONDITIONED DIESEL ENGINES. REMANUFACTURED DIESEL ENGINES
Construction & Mining Heavy Equipment Diesel Engines & Engine Parts. Industrial & Marine Diesel Engines & Engine Parts, Power generators & Marine Engine parts. Agriculture Diesel Engines & Parts.
Bulldozers. Excavators. Backhoe Loaders. Wheel Loaders. Motor-graders. Spare Parts
What’s trending within Industrial Manufacturing Industries?
Equipment Modernization G.D s.p.A portfolio of solutions enhances the value of operating equipment by installing the latest technological features on existing equipment or bringing old equipment as close as possible to a new...
To cater to the demands of customers seeking more productivity and efficiency out of their machines, John Deere has rolled out a series of updates for the John Deere 310SL backhoe. This is a part of its revamp of all L-Series backhoes,...
Popular Caterpillar Equipment & Their Uses When it comes to construction machinery, the big yellow Caterpillar equipment seems to dominate. With a huge product range, spanning from mini excavators to huge 100-tonne dozers,...
Maximizing production capacities as much as possible is important for investment-heavy cigarette manufacturers; and OEM is a handy tool to achieve just that. Apart from the largest multinationals and sheltered state monopolies,...
Each type of mining equipment comes with its own set of mining activities. The most common types of mining equipment vary depending whether the work is being carried out above or below ground or mining for gold, metals, coal or crude...
Marine power continues to change boats and boatbuilding. In this blog today we just want to list of some of the best marine diesel engines from top manufacturers. When talking about these diesel engines, there are a few brands which...
We advise that before you rush into a decision of committing to purchase new Doosan Equipment because your Doosan equipment has broken down, and you need it up and running asap; you should spend some time weighing up your options. Here...
Used construction equipment is increasingly becoming the purchase option of choice when Companies plan to replace or add to their fleet of heavy equipment. Brand new equipment costs a premium, is a big financial decision and...
Now, many owners of Diesel Engines within heavy equipment Industries such as Construction, Truck & Bus fleets and Agriculture, are quickly realizing that buying remanufactured/reconditioned Engines is a wise...
Maintaining your Diesel Engine is essential to ensure it can run optimally, increase its longevity, and reduce maintenance costs in the long run. IZIPART shares easy to implement tips for Diesel Engines for heavy...
The recent COVID-19 outbreak has popularised the term ‘supply chain management’ due to the unprecedented, rapid and devastating effects that such a pandemic may cause for supply chains that literally keep society functioning. For...
Mitigating Supply risks from COVID 19 Weathering the storm For each product group Identify locations of Tier 1 suppliers Analyse the BOM & Identify locations of Tier 2 & 3 suppliers Analyse the location spread in...
Garnitür Bantları Nedir? Garnitür bantları Sigara & Filtre Yapım makinelerinde form verme amacıyla kullanılmaktadır. Garnitür Bantları malzeme içeriğine bağlı olarak genelde üç farklı çeşit olarak bulunur. ...
What are Garniture tapes? Garniture tapes are used in Cigarette & Filter Making machines and for tobacco rod forming purposes. There are generally three types of Garniture Tapes, based on their material composition...
Generally, 2009 to 2019 were 10 golden years for manufacturers worldwide. After the swift recovery from the economic and financial crisis in 2008/09, many manufacturers have been enjoying double-digit order intake growth,...
The cigarette tube consists of cigarette paper, which is usually pre-wrapped with an acetate or paper filter. It looks like a finished cigarette, but it does not contain tobacco or cigarette material. It varies depending on the length...
Tobacco Reclaiming Machine Benefits High yield with low degradation Very low paper count in recovered tobacco No adjustment of machine settings required No consumables or knives used Low maintenance Low noise and dust emissions...
The conventional cigarette is in decline on the world market. Therefore, product quality is one mayor factor for successful competition. The filter quality is the key factor because it comes into contact with the customer even before...
We all know how delays in any part of the supply chain can cause significant problems and incur additional delays among the rest of the supply chain. One thing that is often overlooked but plays a major role in keeping the supply chain...
Across industry, many definitions are used when it comes to the different types of maintenance. It can quickly get confusing when people talk about preventive maintenance, condition based maintenance or predictive maintenance...